AutomationWhiz – RPA Platform
AutomationWhiz is a cloud-based RPA platform with cognitive capabilities. It helps users create, manage, and execute bots. It not only helps users automate various business processes but also helps in identifying the processes that can be automated.
Single Sign On
AutomationWhiz provides Single sign-on authentication method that enables users to securely authenticate all the components by using just one set of credentials.
Drag & Drop Workflow
Develop bots by dragging and dropping related actions onto the graphical workspace. Users may also use the recorder wizard in the tool to build web-based application workflows.
AutomationWhiz comes with over 250+ built-in activities (Commands) covering a wide range of process automation and application integration design tasks. You can find these activities in the Actions pane, which covers most design tasks such as data extraction, data entry, and automation.
Record & Playback
Enables auto capture of form elements and smartly identify each of the elements to automatically create the automated process sequence.
OCR with RPA Capability
Provides the OCR tool with a strong capability to scan images on the screens. It supports Google Vision and Tesseract.
The AutomationWhiz dashboard provides graphical insight into your RPA infrastructure so that you can analyse, interpret, and make informed decisions for your bots.
Bot manager is the central web-based Interface that allows you to manage and monitor all the bots of your RPA infrastructure.
A job is the execution of a process on one or multiple bots. After creating a bot , the next step is to execute it with the assigned Executors. This can be done manually from the Jobs page or in a preplanned manner, from the Schedules page.
Bot Player provides a Statistical view to monitor CPU and Memory Utilization at every interval of Bot execution.
Multiple Bot Executors (VMs, Physical Machines) distribute the execution of Bots to achieve distributed execution of processes.
AutomationWhiz Platform Capabilities
Design & Development
- 250+ Built-in commands for web & process automation
- Bot views – Flow, Editor, Data
- Visual drag & drop workflow
- Record & Playback (web) smart recorder
- Customizable prebuilt Bots on marketplace [Cybot Store]
Control & Monitoring
- Unified view of entire RPA platform for centralized administration over a web based platform
- Customizable license model as per demand of scalability
- Centralized system for bot monitoring and control
- Visual dashboard to see bots in action
Attended & Non-Attended Support
- Support for attended and unattended bot execution
- Support for cognitive bots for crucial decision making and validations
- Fasten the overall execution using multiprocessing and multithreading using in built python editor
OCR & AI Capabilities
- Automation of rule based tasks involving structured and semi structured data
- Extraction from various documents as well file formats [PDF / Word / Txt. / Images / Videos / Audio]
- Support for Both On-prem and On-cloud deployment
- Higher proportion of deployments on the cloud and increasing adoption of SaaS delivery model for bot as a service
Frameworks and technology stack
Third-party tools support
Why AutomationWhiz platform?
Ease of use
Accessing Cloud RPA is easy with web access and has minimal infrastructure setup (depending on how you use it). It also reduces the deployment time by 90%.
Use available bandwidth by scaling up or down the process automation as per the need of the process by better utilizing cloud instances.
Reduction in implementation time
Web access of RPA platform offers speed in adoption to automation.
IT support reduction
Web/Cloud based deployment requires support and overall operational cost reduces.
The overall cloud-based solution hosted on the data centre makes secure connections as well easy to maintain the data and audit too.
Bot as a Service (BaaS)
- Sell and deploy bot to customer and maintain. Train customer.
- Typically, consumption based (e.g., transactions)
- Why this approach:
- Select bots to be created
- Lack of skilled resources
- Platform license is expensive
- Cygnet advantage: Unlimited bot execution per annum
- Customer buys platform license as subscription and gets training to create and manage bots on their own
- Skills: Training to use platform + coding / Python
- Why this approach
- Cost of BaaS out-runs the platform purchase
- Platform license is expensive typically
Managed services + AW platform license
- Resources for 3-12 months timeframe to continuously capture process, create bots and manage
- Why this approach :
- Don’t know which all processes to automate or capture
- Lack of skilled resources
- Multiple bots to be created
- Cygnet advantage: Unlimited bot execution per annum + skilled resources + proprietary platform
Third party services
- Customers already having another vendor’s license (e.g. Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism)
- Create bots using vendor’s license and deploy. Train customer.
- Why this approach
- Already subscribed to a license and do not want to invest into a new platform
- Cygnet advantage: Skilled resources to create bots using third party platform